API510 Pressure Vessel Inspector Training
API510 Pressure Vessel Inspector Training at Jakarta on 01-05 July 2020
API510 Pressure Vessel Inspector Training is dedicated to the people who is achieved a qualification for API 510 Pressure Vessel inspector certification are based on the combination of education and experience related to pressure vessels. An American Petroleum Institute (API) is the only national trade association that represents all aspects of America’s oil and natural gas industry. This board became a popular and famous association in the world especially in Oil and Gas Industry. The API has been produced a lot of standards that is recognized as a fundamental standards for Oil and Gas Operator. The API510 Pressure Vessel Inspector is highly respected qualification in Indonesia for the oil and gas and the others industry engineer. The API510 Pressure Vessel Inspector training will guide you to prepare the examination.
API Authorized Pressure Vessel Inspectors must have an approriate knowledge base relating to maintenance, inspection, repair, and alteration of pressure vessels. The API Authorized Pressure Vessel Inspector Certification Examination is designed to determine if individuals have such knowledge. The intent of this code is to specify the in-service inspection and condition-monitoring program that is needed to determine the pressure vessels degradation materials. That program should provide reasonably accurate and timely assessments to determine if any changes in the condition of pressure vessel could possibly compromise continued safe operation.
This course aims to train the participants to gain more knowledge with respect to maintenance, inspection, repair, and alteration to pressure vessels. It also prepares the participants to face API 510 Authorized Pressure Vessels Inspector Examination.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Those wanting to pass API 510 Exam
- Those working in oil and gas company
- Those wanting to increase more knowledge in service and new construction piping process
- Those pursuing QA/QC career in oil and gas down-stream, re-vamp maintenance, and turn around
COURSE MATERIALS OF API510 Pressure Vessel Inspector Training
- API 510: Pressure Vessel Inspection Code
- API RP 571: Damage Mechanisms Affecting Fixed Equipment in the Refining Industry
- API RP 576: Inspection of Pressure– Relieving Devices
- API RP 577: Welding Inspection and Metallurgy
- ASME Section V: Nondestructive Examination
- ASME Section VIII: Rules for Constructing Pressure Vessels
- ASME Section IX: Welding and Brazing Qualifications
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspector Training will be delivered by API Certified Instructors
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- You must be employed by or under contract to an authorized inspection agency or owner/user organization as defined in API 510.
- You must have one of the following combinations of education and experience.
API 510 examination are derived from the publications listed in the effectivity sheet included in the current application package. Please be sure to bring those documents to the examination with you.
- 7 hours /day and Exam Duration: 7 hours
The Course fees of API510 Pressure Vessel Inspector Training is divided into two parts: US$ 1600,- for training and US$ 1100 for exam per delegate and including; lunch, training kit, 2 x Coffee break/day, 7 days course and 1 day exam (The examination will be conducted in simulationeous for several countries in the world)
DATES & VENUE:
- DATES: 11-17 January 2020
- TIME : 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
- VENUE : JAKARTA
Training Schedule for 2020
- 22-26 April 2020, JAKARTA
- 01-05 July 2020, JAKARTA
Accomudation can be organized by Handal Consulting & Training (Due date is 1 month before event)
Download API510 Pressure Vessel Inspector Training Syllabus (.PDF).
For further information please contact:
Tel: (62) (021) 39837475
Fax: (62) (021) 398 37477
Info 24/7 SMS/WA : (+62812 80341963), (+62818 1813 4599)