API570 Piping Inspector Training
API570 Piping Inspector Training by Handal Training will be held on 8-12 July 2020 in Jakarta
API570 Piping Inspector Training is provided to the people who is recognized as a API 570 Piping Inspector, piping is most important equipment in Industry. This piping which deals with design, analysis, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of their System. Industrially, all piping activities are performed with the compliance and guidelines of International and Industrial Codes and Standards as well as the laws and regulations of respective local authority.
This API570 Piping Inspector Training covers the inspection, rating, repair, and alteration procedures for metallic and FRP piping systems and their associated pressure relieving devices that have been in-service. API 570 was developed for the petroleum refining and chemical process industries but may be used, where practical, for any piping system. It is intended for use by organizations that maintain or have access to an authorized inspection agency, a repair organization, and technically qualified piping engineers, inspectors, and examiners.
This API570 Piping Inspector Training objectives to train the participants to gain more knowledge with respect to maintenance, inspection, repair, and alteration, rerating, and repair of in service metallic piping system to pass the API 570 Authorized Piping Inspector Examination.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Those wanting to pass API 570 Exam
- Those working in oil and gas company
- Those wanting to increase more knowledge of in-service and new construction piping process
- Those pursuing QA/QC career in oil and gas down-stream, revamp maintenance, and turn around
COURSE MATERIALS OF API570 Piping Inspector Training:
- API 570: Piping Inspection Code: Inspection,Repair, Alteration, and Rerating of In-Service Piping System
- API RP 571: Damage Mechanisms Affecting Fixed Equipment in the Refining Industry
- API RP 574: Inspection Practices for Piping System Components
- API RP 577:Welding Inspection and Metallurgy
- API RP 578: Material Verification Program for New and Existing Alloy Piping System
- ASME Section V: Nondestructive Examination
- ASME Section IX:Welding and Brazing Qualifications,Welding Only
- ASME B 16.5: Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings
- ASME B 31.3: Process Piping
- API 570 Piping Inspector Training will delivered by API Certified Instructors
- 7 hours /day and Exam Duration: 7 hours
The API570 Piping Inspector Training Course fees is divided into two parts: US$ 1300,- for training and US$ 1100 for exam per delegate and including; lunch, training kit, 2 x Coffee break/day, 7 days course and 1 day exam (The examination will be conducted in simulationeous for several countries in the world)
DATES & VENUE:
- DATES: 8-12 July 2020
- TIME : 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
- VENUE : Jakarta
Training Schedule for 2020
- 8-12 April 2020, JAKARTA
- 8-12 July 2020, JAKARTA
Exam window for 2020
- July 2020 JAKARTA
- October 2020, JAKARTA
Accomodation can be organized by Handal Consulting & Training (Due date is 1 month before event)
Download API570 Piping Inspector Training Syllabus (.PDF).
For further information please contact:
Tel: (62) (021) 39837475
Fax: (62) (021) 398 37477
Info 24/7 SMS/WA : (+62812 80341963), (+62818 1813 4599)