(OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS), 12-14 March 2019 in Bandung
This OSHAS 18001 internal auditor training is highly interactive and practical approach and is designed to develop delegates’ skills to conduct internal Health and Safety Management System audits in order to: Objectively assess the compliance of an organization against OH&S standards. Effectively audit OH&S hazards and risk methodologies. Support Occupational Health and Safety policy and effectively improve the OH&S programme. This is one of Safety and Risk Assessment training series which aimed at identifying process hazards, assessing the risk and adequacy of the control and/or recovery barrier in managing the process risks to a level that is as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP).
Our safety training will equip delegates with knowledge to audit health and safety management systems to OHSAS 18001, providing OH&S practitioners and systems auditors with the skills necessary to competently perform internal OH&S management system audits.
KEY SKILLS / LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Through the combination of interactive tutorials, workshops and case studies following the stages of a live audit, our course will enable the delegates to:
- Apply the requirements and principles of OH&S standards to the OH&S programme and how this relates to other management systems which may be in place.
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit with an awareness of auditing procedures and documentation.
- Conduct an effective OH&S MS internal audit, present audit findings and assess continual improvement programmes.
Practical workshops are designed to reinforce the discussions and topics, building on skills of audit planning and structure, nonconformity writing, conducting audit interviews, evaluating findings and reporting results back to Senior Management. Evening work groups prepare responses to case study situations.
This style of delivery makes the course both memorable and enjoyable for participants, ensuring long-term learning.
- Defining the purpose and structure of the OH&S Standards (OHSAS 18001, ILO OHS 2000)
- Review of OH&S legislation and codes of practice
- Identification of OH&S hazards and risk evaluation
- Principles of auditing, auditor skills and responsibilities and the audit cycle:
- Planning – use of checklists
- Interviewing and evaluation of information
- Observation – objective evidence
- Evaluating the significance of non conformities
- Corrective actions and effective follow-up programmes
- Effective improvement
- Accreditation and certification
- Sources of information and further development
Tutored Audits – Following the course, participants have an opportunity for further development where their subsequent in-company OH&S audits can be observed and tutored to provide practical on-site training.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Auditors who will be assessing OH&S management systems and conducting the internal audits.
- Managers whose departments will be subject to OH&S MS audits.
- Senior managers who will have to understand the outcome of OH&S audits.
DATES & VENUE:
DATES: 12-14 March 2019
TIME : 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
VENUE : BANDUNG, Indonesia
This OSHAS 18001 internal auditor training course fees is Rp. 7.250.000,- /delegate and including; lunch, training kit, 2 x Coffee break/day, Course certificate, excluding accommodation and Tax.
Student Manual, including substantial reference information, Training provided by qualified and experienced tutors with extensive practical management auditing experience across a variety of manufacture and service industries Certificate verifying attendance and completion of course
INSTRUCTOR for OSHAS 18001 Training:
Ir. Rizal Saibi
Professional Experience: more than 25 years experience in oil and gas industry, as a auditor of OSHAS 18001 (Certificate no A16834-007-2008), PT Caltex Pacific Indonesia (CPI)-Riau that starting from oil well engineering, production, repair, and also maintenance, HSE Team Manager of Strategic Business Unit – PT CPI Bekasap, Indonesia (1984-2004), Mining Research Institute (Mineral Technology Development Centre / PPTM), Bandung (1981-1983), Leader of HSE Compliance Audit for Kotabatak development project (2002), Member of CPI-DNV HSE Baseline Audit team (1995-1997) and MSA Compliance Audit for CPI (2002). Develop Minas Operations Emergency Response Plan (1997), Conduct internal HSSE Audit for G4S Security Services projects in Indonesia (EMOI APO – Aceh, COPI, CICO, BP LNG Tangguh – Papua), Develop HSE work plan for various project, Tailored and provide HSE Training / Orientation according to type of services for project, Task Force-Finalisasi Pedoman SMK3 Kontraktor dan Pedoman Pembinaan Tenaga Ahli Keselamatan Kerja PERTAMINA BPPKA-KPS/JOB, Bandung 30-31 Agustus 1999. PT G4S Security Services, HSE MANAGER, (2005-2008), HSE Compliance Manager, Bekasap OU, PT Caltex Pacific Indonesia, HSE Compliance Coordinator, MINAS OU, PT Caltex Pacific Indonesia. Sr. Supervisor Production Operations, MINAS OU, Sr. Production Engineer, Duri OU. Oil Field Production and Work-Over Rigs Equipment Engineer, Bekasap OU, 1986-1989, Production Engineer, Bekasap District, PT CPI. Education: Sarjana Teknik Tambang (S1), Mining Engineering – ITB – Indonesia. Course Attended; OHSAS 18001 MS-Auditor/Lead Auditor Conversion Course – (Certificate no A16834-007-2008), Implementation of Fire Prevention & Protection Industry & High Rise Building Industry & High Rise Building, TOT – Safety & Industrial Hygiene – Train The Trainers (CPI Rumbai), TOT – Chevron-Texaco Special HSE Training
This course could be delivered in-house. Offering better value for money, in-house training can be customized and designed to meet specific individual and company needs.