Reliability Engineering is an important part in this era, manufacturing is necessary to know the reliability of their product. This Reliability Engineering Training provides an introduction to various reliability engineering and risk management tools and their application to reliability assessment at the design state that is based on ISO 2394:2015 (General principles on reliability for structures) and others.
The objectives of this Reliability Engineering Training is to introduce engineers in design and manufacturing organisations to the discipline of reliability engineering and risk management, and also to develop skill and knowledge to support systems reliability analysis and technical risk analysis in design.
This is a three days Reliability Engineering Training is design for professional who is concern to develop their knowledge in reliability engineering in order to ensure the dependability of your product throughout its life cycle.
RELIABILITY ENGINEERING TRAINING OBJECTIVES
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of reliability analysis
- Familiar with a quantitative and qualitative analysis of different component and system designs.
- Figure out between the different tool for analysing the reliability of components and systems
- Use the most appropriate analysis technique for failure data based information on component and/or system
RELIABILITY ENGINEERING TRAINING CONTENT
- Statistic Modeling
- System Reliability Analysis
- Series-parallel methods
- Path and cut sets
- Reliability of maintained systems
- Failure mode effect and criticality analysis
- Event trees
- Markov methods
- Reliability prediction during project design and development
- Maintenance and service cost prediction
- Spares and support equipment estimation
- In-service reliability and service policy development
DATE & VENUE
- DATE : 15 – 17 June 2020
- TIME : 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
- VENUE : Bandung
- 24 – 26 August 2020, Jakarta
- 3 – 5 November 2020, Bandung
RELIABILITY ENGINEERING TRAINING FEES:
The Reliability Engineering Training fees is Rp. 7.750.000,- /delegate and including; lunch, training kit, 2 x Coffee break/day, Course certificate, excluding accommodation and Tax.
- Discount 10% if send 4 participants
- Discount 2% if send 3 participants
- and 3 % early bird (Should be paid 2 week before the event)
For further information of Reliability Engineering Training please contact:
- Tel: (62) (021) 39837475
- Fax: (62) (021) 398 37477
- Info 24/7 SMS or WA : (62) (812 8034 1963) or (62) (8 186 185 81)