Training Preventive and Predictive Maintenance (PM & PdM)
The way of an effective maintenance strategy,
For further information please contact:
Tel: (62) (021) 39837475
Fax: (62) (021) 398 37477
Info 24/7 SMS/WA : (+62812 80341963), (+628 186 185 81)
TRAINING PREVENTIVE AND PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE BACKGROUND
The successfully maintenance strategy is extremely depend on maintenance management system and also is a critical part of Plant Operation, effective planned and predictive maintenance are critical for a successful company and an integral part of maintenance management strategies such as Asset Integrity Management, RCM, RBI, TPM, and even Six Sigma.
This Preventive and Predictive Maintenance (PM & PdM) training comprehensive 3-day is designed to benefit both qualified new professionals as well as experienced professionals who may be involved in the plant maintenance activities and also active to auditing an existing system. It covers all the steps required in developing a successful Planning for Preventive and Predictive Maintenance schedule from system development until a well-managed Maintenance system is in place and operational.
TRAINING PREVENTIVE AND PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE COURSE OBJECTIVE
To provide the participants the comprehensive training on preventive and predictive maintenance and how to implement the effective maintenance:
- Maintenance strategy and Risk in Operation Business
- Reliability factor in maintenance
- Planning and scheduling
- Maintenance budgeting
- Managing preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance
- Maintenance managers
- Operation managers
- Production managers
- Maintenance Engineers and supervisors
- Service Engineers and supervisors
- Work-over engineers and supervisors
- Logistic managers & staffs
- Maintenance Management that concern in product life cycle, life cycle cost, cost effectiveness, total life cycle cost visibility, maintenance definition, maintenance category, optimum maintenance.
- Maintenance Information Flow Purposes of maintenance information flow, maintenance work order, design of Work order, work order types, three main parts of work order.
- Managing Preventive and Predictive Maintenance, PM strategy for equipment life cycles, justifying PM expenditures, PM System installation, access to equipment, PM frequency, common task, staffing the PM effort, strategies to get PM done, steps to install PM system, survey, PM system improve professionalism, advantages of predictive maintenance, failure in machineries/equipment, some techniques in predictive maintenance.
- Managing Risk that discuss risk definition and terminology, risk mitigation, equipment criticality and risk management in relation to maintenance activity.
- Maintenance Performance Indicators that concern on performance measures versus benchmarking, measuring mpi
- Reliability Factors Reliability function, failure rate and mean time between maintenance (MTBF), mean time to failure (MTTF), mean time to first failure (MTFF), probability of survival, probability growth curve.
- Maintenance Effectiveness that discuss customer service with optimum profit, key requirements, leaderships development, CMMS and optimizing
DATES & VENUE
- DATES : 12-13 October 2021
- TIME : 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
- VENUE : JAKARTA
- Handal Consulting & Training
- Graha Tirtadi, 5th Floor, Jl. Raden Saleh No.20, CIKINI, Jakarta
- Pejompongan, Jakarta 10210
- Website:http://www. handaltraining.com
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +62-21-39837475
- Fax : + 62 21 – 39837477
- Info, SMS /WA : 0812 8034 1963 , 0857 7077 1168
Class Room :
Rp. 7.750.000,-/ delegate
Including: training modules, merchandise, seminar kit, training certificate, 2 x coffee break & lunch, excluding accommodation, tax (PPN & PPh), Bank Transfer admin fee
Webinar-Live Training: Rp 3.750.000,- /delegate
Including ; Zoom-link, e-modul, e-certificate,
excluding tax (PPN & PPh), Bank Transfer admin fee
Ir. Alfino. Alwie M.Sc
Professional Experience: More than 25 years experience in Industry, i.e: 12 (Twelve) Years experience in Aircraft industry that includes; Investigation of design for improved civil aircraft maintainability, high temperature oxidation alloys and on job training at several Europe companies, such as: Airbus Industry & Rolls Royce, Britania Airways. Last 18 (Eighteen) years in Oil & Gas, petrochemical industries i.e: PETRONAS, Trans Thailand Malaysia (TTM) for Process Safety Management training and review, Santos-Indonesia Process Safety Management Internal Audit, FPSO Belanak CONOCOPHILIPS, Unocal-West Seno, SAPI-HANOVER, TOTAL PECIKO 3-4, CNOOC especially in Safety Management System Review for certification purposes, as Independent Certification Team (ICT)-MIGAS and also active to develop Risk Based Inspection, Reliability Centered Maintenance and Risk Assessment such as: KONDUR PSA, RBUI-BP-Indonesia, CNOOC, EXXONMOBIL, BP-Sub marine Pipelines, PT PUPUK KALTIM Tbk, PT. Kaltim Pasifik Amoniak. Qualification: Master degree from Cranfield University, UK especially in the field of Safety, Reliability, Availability and Maintainability, as a member Safety & Reliability Society & Institution Occupational, Safety & Health UK. Course attended: Advance Reliability Analysis (Cranfield School of Engineering, U.K), Certified Managing Safely by IOSH, U.K, others