Nebosh Training Indonesia
NEBOSH TRAINING IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
NEBOSH Training and Qualifications Program is offered by the Handal Consulting & Training that is excellence globally recognized qualifications program in Occupational, Health and Safety. This Nebosh Training Indonesia is endorsed by NEBOSH (the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) that was formed in 1979 as an independent examining board and awarding body with charitable status.
Handal Consulting and Training will deliver the following the International NEBOSH courses and are available in classroom;
- NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety, 7 – 19 March 2022
- NEBOSH International Oil and Gas, 21 – 26 February 2022
- NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management, 21 – 26 March 2022
Nebosh Training Indonesia and Qualifications Program will inspire the delegates to enhancing their performance in Occupational Health and Safety
NEBOSH Training and Qualifications Program the following one example of Syllabus will provides a detail explanation;
Nebosh Training International General Certificate (IGC)
FOR DETAIL TRAINING SCHEDULE 2021 PLEASE WA/SMS: 0812 8034 1963
The Nebosh International General Certificate has been recognized and popular in United Kingdom and become popular and leading training program in the international working atmosphere, is designed specifically for professionals with responsibilities for health and safety who will benefit from an Internationally Recognized Measure of Competence in the field. This training is the one of Nebosh Training series.
The International General Certificate is designed to implement the international recognised health and safety standards, such as ILO 2002, ISO 45001 and international best practice in hazards and control. In this global market era, it is necessary to provide a common and consistent standard for achieving the health and safety of workers in all parts of the world. This Nebosh training and qualification is dedicated for this standards.
Secure and Enhance your career prospects and also professional development while achieving this highly respected qualification, the Handal Consulting & Training sure that delegates will find this useful training program and also is supported by a nice guide book with a good illustration in working practices.
NEBOSH TRAINING INDONESIA INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE BENEFITS;
When you have completed the qualification, you will be able to
- justify the need for health and safety improvements
- advise on duties for health and safety in the workplace & help your organisation to manage contractors
- work within a health and safety management system and positively influence health and safety culture and behavior
- carry out a general risk assessment (using a 5-step approach) of your workplace and recognise workplace changes and their impacts and
- understand how to minimise these impacts
- develop basic safe systems of work that include emergency arrangements and know when to use a permit-to-work system and take part in incident investigations
- help your employer check the effectiveness of their health and safety management system through monitoring, auditing and review.
If achieve and pass a minimum standard in all the examinations and assessment
- Recognised by the relevant professional membership bodies including the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) as Associate Member. Designatory letters (AIOSH) or (AIIRSM
- Technical – Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), Designatory letters (Tech IOSH)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- HSE Manager/ Superintendent/ Engineer/ Planner/ Supervisor
- Project Engineer
- Process & Manufacturing/ Engineer
- Production Planner/ Engineer/ PPIC/ Operation Engineer
- Professionals who need details knowledge in HSE
COURSE OUTLINE (NEW SYLLABUS)
UNIT IGC1 – Management of International Health and Safety
- Why we should manage workplace Health & Safety
- How Health & Safety management systems work
- Managing Risk
- Health & Safety Monitoring and Measuring
UNIT IGC2 – Control Workplace Hazard
- Physical and Psychological Health
- Musculoskeletal Health
- Chemical and Biological Agents
- General Workplace Issues
- Work Equipment
- Open book examination (OBE) , Unit IG1: Management of health and safety (2 hours)
- Practical assessment, Unit IG2: Risk assessment (3 hours)
- Qualification level and number of credits, SCQF Level 6 (Equivalent to RQF Level 3); Unit IG1: 5 credits, Unit IG2: 6 credits
- Recommended minimum standards of English, Equivalent to an International English Language Testing System score of 6.0 or higher in IELTS tests
The Course fees of NEBOSH International General Certificate is US$ 3.350,- (and for early bird is US$ 3.150,-) /delegate and including; lunch, training kit, 2 x Coffee break/day, 10 working days tutorials, A Study Book with a nice illustration, NEBOSH Examination fee & registration, excluding accommodation, tax, and Bank administration fees.
NEBOSH IGC Training Schedule For 2022
- 7 – 19 March 2022
- 20 June – 2 July 2022
- 21 Nov’ – 3 December 2022
Download NEBOSH International General Certificate Syllabus (.PDF).
Training NEBOSH international certificate in oil and gas operational safety in 2021
- 21 – 26 February 2022
- 13 – 18 June 2022
- 19 – 24 September 2022
- 14 – 19 November 2022
Download NEBOSH International Oil and Gas Syllabus (.PDF).
This NEBOSH Environmental Certificate Course fee is US $ 2500,- /delegate (US $ 2350,- /delegate for early bird) and could be transferred to the Handal Wira Mandiri account number, and including; lunch, training kit, 2 x Coffee break/day, study book, NEBOSH exam & regristration fees, excluding accommodation, Tax and Bank administration fees.
Training NEBOSH Environmental Certificate in 2022
- 21 – 26 March 2022
- 5 – 10 December 2022
Download NEBOSH Environmental Certificate Syllabus (.PDF).